Κυριακή 3 Ιουλίου 2022

The return

I came here.
I came here, today.
I came here today, because I feel.
I came here today, because I feel... disconnected.

I came here today because going to a shrink feels too mainstream.

I came here today because going to a priest, well... It's just not like me.

I came here today because it feels like going back to a place long-lost, a place that is thousands of miles away; nonetheless, a place still existing.
Almost like a safety net, more like a last resort.

A remnant of what felt like a superpower... 

You see, after I gave up writing, I convinced myself I could finally start to live, to be in the moment, but little did I know that thoughts would overwhelm me - even more.

Ah, the thoughts...

All kinds of thoughts; the worries, the memories, the good, and the bad.

How I wish I could find a way OUT.

Out of them all, and into life.

So, I came here, today.

Not to be heard.
Not to be seen.
Not to be felt.
Not to be understood.
Not to be validated.

I came here, today, because it feels good to act.
Writing is an action, and I bet you a very empowering one.
But who cares about power?

I came here, today, because I want to feel free.
I want to set my mind free, even if it's just for what? Ten? Fifteen minutes?

Getting some of this weight out of my system (action), makes me feel good (reaction).

I came here, today, alone, to scream in silence!

I came here, today, because this is my metaphorical way of standing on the edge of the world and screaming my heart and soul out, at.... I don't know, perhaps the universe.

Without fully knowing why, but with some clarity which still lies within me, I chose to come here, today, to connect...

2 σχόλια:

  1. Το γράψιμο είναι μια πράξη με νόημα, αν θες να φωνάξεις στον κόσμο ή στον εαυτό σου, είναι το καλύτερο μέσον. Επίσης είναι κάτι που ποτέ δεν τελειώνει, πάντα έχεις κάτι καινούριο να δεις και να μάθεις, κάτι να δοκιμάσεις. Αν δεν το αφήσεις δεν σε αφήνει και πάντα θα είναι ο πιο πιστός σου φίλος για να εκφραστείς, να ονειρευτείς ή απλά να βγάλεις πράγματα από μέσα σου και να ξαλαφρώσεις.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Αγαπημένη μου Νυχτερινή Πένα,

    Χαιρετώ! Με συγκινεί να διαβάζω τα σχόλια σου στην σελίδα μου μετά από τόσα χρόνια.
    Το ότι είσαι εδώ ακόμα, ίσως είναι η μεγαλύτερη επιβεβαίωση των όσων έγραψες στο σχόλιο σου. Το γράψιμο όντως είναι μια πράξη λυτρωτική, για όσους από εμάς το νιώθουν έτσι. Εύχομαι να συνεχίσουμε να έχουμε τη δύναμη αλλά και την έμπνευση να γράφουμε και να εκφράζουμε όσα υπάρχουν μέσα στις ψυχές μας. Καλό νέο έτος!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή