Παρασκευή 27 Αυγούστου 2010

I don't know who you are, but you made my day!


You know, as (my) life goes on, I just keep on realizing that happiness is always hidden behind those little things, which usually(and unfortunately)do not last for a long time, but you can always keep them in mind. (and inside your heart of course)
You just walked through that door, you smiled at me and made my day a little brighter.
And, imagine I didn't even know you(well how could I in any case) but it doesn't bother me at all. If it worked with you, it could work with so many other people.
I don't believe that life is easy or simple, but I do believe that we can make it and live it the way WE want it, so if we want to, we can make it seem a little simpler, brighter and worth living it.
Maybe there are no secret recipes that lead to happiness, wealth or love.
We just have to be more observant and graceful with those around us. And who knows, one day, out of nowhere, lightning could strike.
P.S. I know this post is not very long, so I'll keep it up to date, it's going to be like a lil list for people, or stuff that make my day(s) just so you can see that we can draw strength and courage from a usual day of our life.

01/09/2010: I received my 1st email at ISN! :) too bad I'm leaving on Friday:(

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου