Παρασκευή 29 Οκτωβρίου 2010

So black&white.


I'll see you tonight in the back of my mind.
When you would dress me in white with the look in your eyes.
Nobody's perfect, but I'm perfectly happy to keep on bringing this love down off the shelf.
Don't know where to put you anymore.
I am humbled, I feel small and plain.
"His fingers are music to my soul.
And I feel his song play everywhere I go.
I won't need answers I'll just know.
Cause I've read the sonnets about his soul.
He can be ordinary in the best ways."
...And still dance like a poet through every word he says.
Every now and then I lose sight of the good life
I get stuck in a low light
"But then Love comes in..."
How far do I have to go to get to you?
Many the miles!
I can't keep on waiting to live.
There's too many things I haven't done yet.
Too many sunsets I haven't seen.
Sleepless nights you creep inside of me.
You take more than just my sanity.
"The time that I've taken, I pray is not wasted.
Have I already tasted my piece of one sweet love?"
Your unexpected love provides my solitary's suicide...oh I wish I knew!
You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
"I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain."
You loved me 'cause I'm fragile, when I thought that I was strong.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
"But you're on to me and all over me.
You're neither friend nor foe, though I can't seem to let you go."
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down.
"You're on to me, on to me, and all over...
Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long."

Many thanks to S.B.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου