Δευτέρα 19 Ιουλίου 2010

[...]I feel the static

It's that thing again!
The over-thinking procedure. The over-analyzing little thing. That mixture of feelings.
The "I'm not sure yet" thing. There are so many things I really have to learn from life. So much I want to discover. The point is, I don't want to be alone in this.
It's a weird thing I can't say that I know you, I don't have any special moments to remember, but still something is pushing me.. To you.
It is said that you can't feel the same feelings you felt once, for someone, again. And it's true. Cause we are unique. If you treasure every single moment, you'll understand that it was so fucking special, but you'll also understand that it's not coming back. Well, this is not so disappointing though. You can always work it out. You see, there are no limits as far as the feelings are concerned. So, it's up to you to create a life where each moment is a gift.
I can't give a sufficient explanation and I don't want to. I just know that I FEEL YOU. I don't know why, I don't know how, I just know that I do. And it's a great thing. "I feel the static". Feel like I'm drawing on power from a source or something.
I close my eyes and not only can I picture every single moment, but also I can go back to that feeling. It's like you're overwhelming me. Like I can't resist. Feels like a sweet surrender. And yet I just can't describe it. Words are so cheap, you're right.
However, I have to say that I'm a bit worried knowing that you may not feel this way. I mean, we all need some time, it's not like I fell already but I know for sure that I could do it. Over and over again... I'm writing this piece of shit and I am confused. I just don't know how to handle life. I don't know what should I say, what should I not.. I just want you to know that it was great meeting you. No regrets, I promise! Just so you know, I'll do my best, but I'll just be me.. Just myself. I'll try to be as true as you are.
I needed to write this down.
I'm here for more than an hour and still my mind can't stop working. Well, at least you inspire me. So that's also good, I guess. I wish I had a clue. But maybe I really don't mind. I mean, I care about how YOU are feeling, but if you don't feel like trying it'll still be okay.. After all, everything's a matter of choice. We make our choices and live with them. This must be the most awful post ever, I think, I don't even know how to end. Well, saying "thank you" might be a good way. So, thanks, thanks for being you.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου