Σάββατο 24 Ιουλίου 2010

I'm done trying!

I'm tired..
Actually, sick and tired would be better if you want to get the whole picture.
Why do we have to make things complicated? I mean, I didn't ask for anything. Did I?
I've been living in this body for seventeen years and the only thing I that I have ever wanted was things to be SIMPLE!
Without stress, without agony. I just want to be happy, me, and the people around me.
Why is it so hard? Could someone give me a fucking good explanation?
Why did you have to make things complicated? What did I do? The only thing I wanted and still want to, unfortunately, is you. Okay, you might say that I'm a hopeless, melodramatic,romantic,stupid girl, but hey, say it.
At least, I'm not a bitch!
And keep that in mind. I am different and I'm proud of it. I fucking have feelings and I FEEL every single moment. I can feel the blood running through my veins, all over my body, I have a pulse also, you've felt it. I am a person with feelings and I just want to be happy with you. I don't know for how long, and I'm not going to tell you a 100 reasons why. I just do.
I like you. How do you say it in your language?
I feel horrible, cause I know that it's only me in here. I'm trying to make a move, "just to stay in the game", but how can it be a game when there's only one player?
There can't be.
At least, tell me the truth. It's important for me to know, don't you think?
I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know. Bye...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου