Παρασκευή 10 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

No love, no glory.

“I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel; like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart .And how I need you in my life. And especially, how much I want you.But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes, I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.”


Why do I always have to fall for the wrong person?
And in the first place, who could ever give an exact definition of what is right or wrong?
A heart is an uncontrollable thing.
What a stupid lamb I am..
But hey, I'm not alone in this. Life is a circle, a mean one.
We always long for the ones we can't have. We worship the forbidden. I have always wondered why it has to be like that. Maybe it's another way for us to realize that life has never been an easy thing. So, you have to fight. For every single thing that you want. It's an unstoppable battle.
Although I'm not sure who is losing and who is winning at this moment..

P.S. Love takes hostages.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου