Παρασκευή 11 Ιουνίου 2010

Untitled

I don't like to show myself off.
I never liked it.
I actually hate people who do this.
Maybe, I got a problem.
But the meaning is hidden behind the word.
SHOW OFF=to try to make people admire you and think you are attractive, clever, funny etc..
But you know what?
YOU'RE JUST FAKE.
You know, I could be like that as well.
But the truth is ugly, isn't it?
However, I prefer the truth. This is what I'm living for.
Sometimes I wish we couldn't see.
Our eyes can be so deceiving. We are being deceived. ALL THE TIME!
Why should I put on a smile and pretend that I'm ok?
No, life isn't about laughing and smiling and being happy all day.
So, I try to treasure every single moment.
I smile, when I REALLY feel like it...
And I don't try to hinder the tears from streaming down my face when I'm sad.
Just tell me you guys...
Why do you like being fake?
Is it normal to wear a mask for your whole life?
Life is full of different boxes.
I want to open them.
If I feel like crying I'll do it.
If I feel like screaming because I'm so fucking happy, I'll do it.
If I feel like falling in love, I won't stop it.
I won't keep myself away from these feelings.
But heck no, don't you just fuck life!
Give yourself some time.
Think.
Dream.
Plan.
Feel.
Love.
But just do it when you really want it.
Stop taking silly photos of yourself where you SEEM to be happy.
Stop pretending.
You should demand people to love you for what you are.
Don't you dare to change yourself for anyone, because it'll be a fatal mistake.
You just need to appreciate yourself...

If you like "shows", make your own.
Call it,"The show of your life."
You're unique. Believe it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου