Τετάρτη 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Level no 0.

Hey there...
You noticed very well, I'm writing in English. This, is partly because I've missed my English-side. I've missed those short sentences, with those simple words. I think that Greek's a heavy language; because of its history, because of all those great people who used it. And right now I'm not in this "heavy" mood-not really.
I just want to write short, simple sentences. Just whatever is coming out first. I need to be simple and straightforward. No synonyms, no long descriptions, not even feelings.
I need to be simple because I feel that the time has come again.
There's a big gap, a big hole again inside my chest, that I need time to cover up.
Writing in English is a good start-that's what I think. No long posts for a while-I promise!-
I'm in need of my self as a friend. You know, there comes a time when everything goes wrong in your life. Or it seems so, anyway. There comes a time when you desperately look out for someone. A good listener perhaps. But then again, you are not in the mood to talk. So you know that the best thing to do is shrink. Right, to shrink within yourself. That's what you really need to do. It's that time when you feel that yourself is both a friend and a foe- it's like you were in a struggle before and now you need to find peace within you.
To be honest, I really don't know how I'll get out of this maze- but  there's one thing I know for sure; I will. Like I always do. Like we always do.
A lot of people say "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". Who am I to disagree?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου